- Maha defeat for Congress
- Despite odds, a consolation
- NOTA beats smaller parties, tribals use it most
- Power shift: BJP may eye co-operative bodies next
- At 88, PWP MLA Ganpatrao Deshmukh wins his 11th Assembly polls
- Many BJP ‘imports’ fail election test despite Modi rallies
- Corruption taint spurs INLD debacle, Chautala scion loses
Amethi”. “The neglected people of Amethi desperately need development…Prove yourself, my friend…and this will be your best communication strategy,” he says, adding that Rahul will have to come out of his R&D mode and dirty his hands with real work on the ground.
‘Bring in Priyanka Gandhi’
Sam Balsara, Chairman and Managing
Director, Madison Communications
“If I was part of Rahul Gandhi’s war room, I would send my people out into the market to find out what the people feel about the Congress and Rahul,” says Balsara, whose agency managed media-buying for the BJP this election.
Balsara also says he would also advise Rahul to think long-term and put together a 2020 vision paper before the country. Roping in Priyanka Gandhi as one of the brand communicators and chief strategists would also be a key strategy of his communication plan.