“Remember it clearly, the real fight is between SP and BJP. We are the one fighting against communalism since Ayodhya days,” Mulayam said at the ‘Desh Banao Desh Bachao’ rally in Gorakhpur.
On the importance of the LS polls, Mulayam said, “You will never get such a good chance when the third front in which the SP is a major partner is getting majority. Even if we win 50 seats, no state can come close to us.”
Mulayam also targeted Narendra Modi stating that he is pushing Sikhs away from Gujarat. “Sikhs have met me, Modi is pushing them away from Gujarat. BJP believes in division of country on religious lines. We believe in equality,” he said. “I am really thankful to you for braving the cold and drizzle. You have accepted the challenge of Modi who has lost to us in terms of crowds and also in development,” he added.
Mulayam also blamed the Congress over corruption and price rise. He alleged the Congress and the BJP were hand in glove over Telengana issue. “What happened in Parliament was their joint exercise. Both BJP and Congress leaders discussed it in Deputy Speaker’s chamber. The MPs who created ruckus had no choice as they have to show their face to their public and they do not want division of their state,” he said.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Meanwhile, Akhilesh highlighted achievements of the government and assuring to take care of medical problems of the Purvanchal region.