After RJD leader Ramkripal Yadav crossed over to BJP to take on his daughter from Patliputra Lok Sabha seat, party president Lalu Prasad on Friday charged him with hobnobbing with the BJP for a year.
“It has come to light now that he (Yadav) was hobnobbing with the BJP for the past one year,” an infuriated Prasad told PTI.
He claimed that Yadav, a Rajya Sabha MP, had sought to use his MPLAD fund for the benefit of a college in Purnea Lok Sabha constituency held by BJP’s Uday Singh, and the college is named after Singh’s maternal grandfather.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The RJD chief produced a letter purportedly written by Yadav to the Patna District Planning Officer (DPO) on April 16, 2013, about sanctioning Rs 71 lakh from his MPLAD fund for construction of practical buildings for eight subjects at Bir Narayan Chand Degree College at Dhamdaha in Purnea district.
In the letter, Yadav requested the Patna DPO to release the fund to Purnea DPO for further action.
“This college is in named after the ‘nana’ of Uday Singh,BJP MP from Purnea Lok Sabha seat. It is still managed by his family. It shows that Ramkripal Yadav was dealing with communal forces and cheating us quietly,” Prasad said.
Yadav, Prasad’s “man Friday”, had joined BJP on March 12 after being denied ticket from Patliputra from where Prasad has nominated his eldest daughter Misa Bharti.
Last night, BJP announced Yadav’s name as party candidate from Patliputra.
The RJD supremo was at home taking rest today as continued election campaign since March 3 has started taking a toll on his health.
The sole star campaigner of his party, he stayed away from poll tour today due to exhaustion and throat congestion.