Yoga guru Ramdev on Tuesday made a veiled attack on Congress Chief Sonia Gandhi and her son Rahul on the foreign origin issue.
“Those coming from outside are not always good. We have imported every thing. So are their progeny…,” Ramdev, who has been actively campaigning for Narendra Modi, said in the presence of the BJP prime ministerial candidate at the National Ayurvedic Summit organised by Gujarat government at Mahatma Mandir here.
“Local things are good. We promote local things. All of you understand this,” Ramdev said, without naming Sonia and Rahul.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Praising Modi’s leadership, Ramdev said, “Ram rajya will begin from 2014. In 2014, this Ayurveda will produce such an ‘amrit’ (ambrossia) that the future of both Narendra Bhai and Ayurveda will be bright.”
Accusing the Centre of giving stepmotherly treatment to Ayurveda, Ramdev alleged, “Union health ministry has become union allopathy ministry. 97 per cent of budget is allocated to allopathy and all other alternative medicines are given 3 per cent funds.”
He also repeated his promise to bring black money back to the country.
“We have to cure many of the diseases in this nation through Ayurveda only. Through the initiatives of Narendra bhai, India will get its due stature,” he said.
Ramdev’s close aide Balkrishna and state minister Parbat Patel were among those present in the event organised by state health and family welfare department.