Yoga guru Ramdev on Tuesday made a veiled attack on Congress Chief Sonia Gandhi and her son Rahul on the foreign origin issue.
“Those coming from outside are not always good. We have imported every thing. So are their progeny…,” Ramdev, who has been actively campaigning for Narendra Modi, said in the presence of the BJP prime ministerial candidate at the National Ayurvedic Summit organised by Gujarat government at Mahatma Mandir here.
“Local things are good. We promote local things. All of you understand this,” Ramdev said, without naming Sonia and Rahul.
Praising Modi’s leadership, Ramdev said, “Ram rajya will begin from 2014. In 2014, this Ayurveda will produce such an ‘amrit’ (ambrossia) that the future of both Narendra Bhai and Ayurveda will be bright.”
Accusing the Centre of giving stepmotherly treatment to Ayurveda, Ramdev alleged, “Union health ministry has become union allopathy ministry. 97 per cent of budget is allocated to allopathy and all other alternative medicines are given 3 per cent funds.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
He also repeated his promise to bring black money back to the country.
“We have to cure many of the diseases in this nation through Ayurveda only. Through the initiatives of Narendra bhai, India will get its due stature,” he said.
Ramdev’s close aide Balkrishna and state minister Parbat Patel were among those present in the event organised by state health and family welfare department.