BJP president Rajnath Singh on Thursday wondered why was RJD chief Lalu Prasad ‘afraid’ of Congress and still supporting it despite knowing that it was responsible for price rise and rampant corruption.
“Why are you afraid of Congress ? … Laluji knows fully well that if Congress gets angry at him then what will happen to him,” Singh said apparently referring to CBI cases against him in the fodder scam case while addressing an election rally here.
Prasad, he said, continues to stick to Congress despite knowing that it is responsible for rise of prices of essential commodities and promoted rampant corruption.
A strong government was needed for a strong country. “Sher ka kaleja chahiye desh ko majbooti se chalane ke liye (you need to have heart of a lion to run the country with a strong hand),” he added.
Muzaffarpur Lok Sabha seat will go to the hustings in the fifth phase on May 7.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More