BJP president Rajnath Singh on Thursday wondered why was RJD chief Lalu Prasad ‘afraid’ of Congress and still supporting it despite knowing that it was responsible for price rise and rampant corruption.
“Why are you afraid of Congress ? … Laluji knows fully well that if Congress gets angry at him then what will happen to him,” Singh said apparently referring to CBI cases against him in the fodder scam case while addressing an election rally here.
Prasad, he said, continues to stick to Congress despite knowing that it is responsible for rise of prices of essential commodities and promoted rampant corruption.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
A strong government was needed for a strong country. “Sher ka kaleja chahiye desh ko majbooti se chalane ke liye (you need to have heart of a lion to run the country with a strong hand),” he added.
Muzaffarpur Lok Sabha seat will go to the hustings in the fifth phase on May 7.