BJP President Rajnath Singh Sunday attacked Rahul Gandhi over alleged land deals involving his brother-in law Robert Vadra, saying just like the 2G scam there is also a “jija ji scam” during the Congress’ rule.
Singh said poor farmers must be given insurance cover for their agricultural land.
“Just like there is insurance cover given to persons, there needs to be insurance of agricultural land as well,” he said at a public meeting in Sidhpura under Etah Lok Sabha constituency.
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
Singh said Congress has divided the country and the people must be wary of “shackles of slavery” in the country.
He was campaigning for former Uttar Pradesh chief minsiter Kalyan Singh’s son and BJP candidate from Etah, Rajvir Singh.
The BJP President said that if voted to power his party would provide six months skill training to unemployed youth and provide loans to render them self-employed.
He also said measures would be put in place to ensure women’s safety.