A day after BJP President accused him of being afraid of Congress, RJD President Lalu Prasad on Friday hit back at Rajnath Singh saying that he was trying to portray himself and not Narendra Modi as the real candidate for the top post.
Singh was telling his fellow Rajput castemen that it was not Narendra Modi but he was the “real” candidate for the top post to sway them to vote for BJP, Prasad told reporters here.
But, neither he nor Modi would be able to “befool” the people of Bihar who were intelligent enough to teach them the “ABCD of politics,” he said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The RJD chief also said “Rajnath Singh is a parrot tutored by RSS.” Prasad was, however, soft on Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav and his BSP counterpart Mayawati saying both were genuinely working for the welfare of Dalits.
Meanwhile, senior BJP leader Shahnawaz Hussain returned the barbs on Prasad and termed him as “parrot of Congress.”
“Congress sent him to jail and got him released on bail for campaigning in the polls and this is the reason he is speaking Congress language as a parrot,” Hussain said.