“The entire country knows that the Prime Minister is neither dictatorial, nor communal. If he had been dictatorial or communal, then I think people of such a huge country would not have given such a mandate that for the first time in the history of independent India, a non Congress political party has a clear mandate in Parliament,” Singh told reporters outside Parliament.
He was also asked a question related to Gandhi’s charge of “partiality” in the Lok Sabha and discussion not being allowed.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“This is a matter related to the House, and I think if any congnisance has to be taken, the Speaker will do it,” Singh said.
The Congress vice president had earlier in the day stormed the Well in the Lok Sabha, demanding a debate on communal tension, accusing the Modi government of not allowing discussion in Parliament where he said only one man’s voice is heard.
“We are not being allowed to speak in Parliament. We are asking for discussion. There is a mentality in the government that discussion is not acceptable. Everybody feels it, their party feels it, we feel it, everybody feels it,” he said.