- ‘Right now, it’s gaali-galoch ka politics; I say CCTV cameras, they call me a bandar’, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Upadhyay to cadre: Accept Bedi for Modi
- 230 crorepatis, 114 with criminal cases in fray: ADR
- Shah sells Modi dreams, says once here, we stay
- Drone showers petals, supporters ‘crown’ Kejriwal in Northeast Delhi
- Delhi has 695 critical polling stations: Election Commission
- Last lap, nervous BJP calls party to Delhi, for Delhi
Rajnath borrows Kejriwal words: ‘will jail corrupt’
BJP president Rajnath Singh Sunday appeared to be taking a leaf out of Arvind Kejriwal’s book when he said his party, if it comes to power, would send all “corrupt” Congress ministers to jail.
“Once we form the government, we will send all corrupt Congress ministers to jail. There is corruption in all directions, be it on jal, sthal or nabha (water, earth or air). Whenever the Congress has formed a government, there has been corruption.
Independent India had never witnessed so much corruption as has happened during the 10 years of Congress rule,” Singh said at a well-attended election rally held here. Tinsukia is part of Dibrugarh Lok Sabha constituency where the BJP has fielded former MLA Rameswar Teli against Union minister Paban Singh Ghatowar.