I have great respect for Modi. The work his government has done, no other government has been able to do in the entire country.
August 3, 2011 during his Gujarat tour
I will support Narendra Modi for becoming Prime Minister. This country needs a good governance and a good leader.
September 11, 2011
after visiting Modi during his Sadbhavana fast
A Prime Minister should be of the whole country and not of any particular state. All the states should be equal for him. I think Narendra Modi needs to think about this.
January 9, 2014
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Why does Modi not mention Balasaheb (Thackeray) when he comes here. This despite such a long standing alliance between the two (Sena-BJP).
February 3, 2014 after Modi’s Mumbai visit