I have great respect for Modi. The work his government has done, no other government has been able to do in the entire country.
August 3, 2011 during his Gujarat tour
I will support Narendra Modi for becoming Prime Minister. This country needs a good governance and a good leader.
September 11, 2011
after visiting Modi during his Sadbhavana fast
A Prime Minister should be of the whole country and not of any particular state. All the states should be equal for him. I think Narendra Modi needs to think about this.
January 9, 2014
Why does Modi not mention Balasaheb (Thackeray) when he comes here. This despite such a long standing alliance between the two (Sena-BJP).
February 3, 2014 after Modi’s Mumbai visit
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet