In a cordial gesture, Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray on Saturday sent a bouquet to his estranged cousin and Shiv Sena president Uddhav Thackeray to congratulate him for the astounding success of Shiv Sena in the Lok Sabha elections.
Shiv Sena, an alliance partner of BJP, won 18 out of the 20 seats it contested in Maharashtra.
Sources said that Raj’s public relations officer, Sachin More, carried the over five-feet high bouquet to Thackeray’s residence `Matoshree’ in suburban Bandra.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
As Uddhav was taking rest after meeting his party’s newly elected MPs, the bouquet was received by Shiv Sena leader and Marathi TV personality Aadesh Bandekar.
A message on the bouquet congratulated Uddhav, the source said.
MNS, which was expected to eat into Sena’s Marathi vote bank, did badly in the elections, failing to win a single seat. Many of its candidates lost deposits.