BJP on Tuesday targeted Rahul Gandhi for accusing Narendra Modi of favouring few industrialists and raising questions over development model of Gujarat and said the “insulated” Congress Vice President has poor knowledge of ground realities as he lives in a “cocoon”.
BJP said Rahul was trying to malign Modi’s image through “baseless” and “false” data as the party came out with point-by-point response to the issues raised by the Congress leader.
Party spokesperson Meenakshi Lekhi termed as baseless the contention of Rahul that Modi only favours a few industrialists and does not care for people of Gujarat.
“It shows poor knowledge of an insulated leader who does not know the ground realities,” she said, while claiming that Gujarat government has done tremendously well in social welfare.
“Rahul Gandhi has little knowledge about India and its states…He lives a cocoon life and never tried to put his basics right…Rahul is only plotting stories to malign the image of Narendra Modi by giving false data,” she said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Lekhi contended that Rahul was wrong on facts when he accused Modi of giving land to industrialist Gautam Adani at “throwaway” prices as also about non-existence of Lokayukta and RTI Commissioner in Gujarat and unemployment of 27000 crore in the state.
“These errors are shameful but also alarming, because these are the leaders in Congress who are claimants for power at the centre,” she said.