- Is BJP losing the plot in Delhi?
- Kiran Bedi win: RSS says it’s kabaddi, hold breath
- Veteran’s work vs son-in-law’s youth
- Dense and dingy, yet women feel ‘safer’ in colony than outside
- ‘Always a third front man, so I joined Congress’
- AAP to send star campaigners to Sadar Bazaar, Krishna Nagar
- Senior BJP leader trying to put AAP in negative light: Arvind Kejriwal
Rahul Gandhi’s poll win dream like filling gas in balloons with holes: Shiv Sena
Launching a scathing attack on Rahul Gandhi, Shiv Sena on Tuesday said the Congress vice president’s dream of victory in the Lok Sabha elections is like filling gas in balloons with holes.
“It’s hilarious that Congress, which can’t find candidates, is claiming to win more than 200 seats. (There is) anti-Congress wave in country, no one wants Congress ticket,” Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray said in an editorial in party mouthpiece ‘Saamana’.
Exuding confidence that NDA will win more than 275 seats in the upcoming polls, he said, “Rahul Gandhi’s dream of poll victory is like filling gas in balloons with holes. NDA will win more than 275 seats in the upcoming elections under (BJP’s prime ministerial nominee) Narendra Modi.”
“When Rahul Gandhi said that UPA will win more than 200 seats, he shocked everybody. His statement would have also shocked his mother and AICC chief Sonia Gandhi,” the Sena leader said.
Taking a dig at AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal, he claimed that the Aam Aadmi Party would “disappear” after the elections.