Launching a scathing attack on Rahul Gandhi, Shiv Sena on Tuesday said the Congress vice president’s dream of victory in the Lok Sabha elections is like filling gas in balloons with holes.
“It’s hilarious that Congress, which can’t find candidates, is claiming to win more than 200 seats. (There is) anti-Congress wave in country, no one wants Congress ticket,” Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray said in an editorial in party mouthpiece ‘Saamana’.
Exuding confidence that NDA will win more than 275 seats in the upcoming polls, he said, “Rahul Gandhi’s dream of poll victory is like filling gas in balloons with holes. NDA will win more than 275 seats in the upcoming elections under (BJP’s prime ministerial nominee) Narendra Modi.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“When Rahul Gandhi said that UPA will win more than 200 seats, he shocked everybody. His statement would have also shocked his mother and AICC chief Sonia Gandhi,” the Sena leader said.
Taking a dig at AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal, he claimed that the Aam Aadmi Party would “disappear” after the elections.