Launching a scathing attack on Rahul Gandhi, Shiv Sena on Tuesday said the Congress vice president’s dream of victory in the Lok Sabha elections is like filling gas in balloons with holes.
“It’s hilarious that Congress, which can’t find candidates, is claiming to win more than 200 seats. (There is) anti-Congress wave in country, no one wants Congress ticket,” Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray said in an editorial in party mouthpiece ‘Saamana’.
Exuding confidence that NDA will win more than 275 seats in the upcoming polls, he said, “Rahul Gandhi’s dream of poll victory is like filling gas in balloons with holes. NDA will win more than 275 seats in the upcoming elections under (BJP’s prime ministerial nominee) Narendra Modi.”
“When Rahul Gandhi said that UPA will win more than 200 seats, he shocked everybody. His statement would have also shocked his mother and AICC chief Sonia Gandhi,” the Sena leader said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More