Narendra Modi today targeted Rahul Gandhi Sonia Gandhi saying the Congress vice president’s ego “is on cloud nine” and alleged that he, along with the Congress chief, pursued “anti-democratic dynastic culture”.
Modi, who addressed a series of election meetings here, said Sonia and Rahul “have followed the anti-democratic dynastic culture and never feel answerable to people”.
“Shahazadon ka ego satave asaman par hai. Ish desh ko sasak ki zaroorat nahin hain, zaroorat hain parliament mein seva karney walon ka” (the country does not want rulers but those who serve in parliament”, Modi said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Accusing the UPA government of becoming a burden on the country, Modi said “the people are fed up with its selfish politics and voters must vote for change in the political culture of India”.
BJP, he claimed, is a party with difference and will change the India with planned efforts. “I assure you to change the fate of the nation in the next 60 months”.
Attacking NCP, Congress and their UPA allies, Modi charged they have developed a culture of corruption and un- accountability in the last decade.
“Till this Lok Sabha elections, voters were electing the rulers. But this time, for the first time in the history, all Indians will vote for making India problem-free and strong”, Modi said.
He charged people have lost total faith in the UPA government and hence 70 crore Indian youths will shoulder the responsibly to effect a change by installing an NDA government at the Centre.
Criticizing the politics of Congress in Maharashtra, Modi alleged most of all the past chief ministers of the party have faced charges of corruption and inaction after 1999.
Criticising the Democratic Front government of Maharashtra, Modi said, “Most of the chief ministers, belonging to Congress, after 1999 have faced charges of corruption and inaction”.
BJP state unit president Devendra Fadnavis, RPI (A) leader Ramdas Athawale and BJP MLAs were present on the dais.
Ahmednagar constituency in western Maharashtra had remained loyal to Congress which retained it for nine consecutive terms till 1996, before Shiv Sena broke the jinx in 1998 in party candidate Balasaheb Vikhe Patil.
The incumbent MP Dilip Gandhi of BJP has won the seat in 2004 and 2009 elections.
He is facing Rajeev Rajale of NCP and small-time Marathi actress Deepali Sayed of AAP.