In a tit-for-tat response to Narendra Modi, Rahul Gandhi will hold a roadshow in Varanasi on Saturday, the last day of campaigning for the parliamentary seat from where BJP’s prime ministerial candidate is contesting.
Gandhi will start the roadshow from the Gol Gadda Chauraha and it is expected to culminate at Lanka in Varanasi city.
As per his official programme, the Congress Vice President would be addressing a meeting later at Sathwan, in Chiraigaon block of Varanasi District.
The decision about the roadshow in Varanasi was taken after Modi broke the unwritten code and held a rally in Rahul Gandhi’s Lok Sabha constituency Amethi on May 5 and targeted the Gandhi family.
Gandhi’s roadshow is being seen as a way of getting back at Modi as generally no top political leader campaigns in the political backyard of a top rival.
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked