In a tit-for-tat response to Narendra Modi, Rahul Gandhi will hold a roadshow in Varanasi on Saturday, the last day of campaigning for the parliamentary seat from where BJP’s prime ministerial candidate is contesting.
Gandhi will start the roadshow from the Gol Gadda Chauraha and it is expected to culminate at Lanka in Varanasi city.
As per his official programme, the Congress Vice President would be addressing a meeting later at Sathwan, in Chiraigaon block of Varanasi District.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The decision about the roadshow in Varanasi was taken after Modi broke the unwritten code and held a rally in Rahul Gandhi’s Lok Sabha constituency Amethi on May 5 and targeted the Gandhi family.
Gandhi’s roadshow is being seen as a way of getting back at Modi as generally no top political leader campaigns in the political backyard of a top rival.