Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi will campaign for the party candidates in Bihar during the third phase of general elections, a party leader said today.
Gandhi will visit Bihar to campaign for the Congress candidates from Kishanganj, Purnia and Supaul parliamentary seats going to polls in the third phase on April 24, Bihar Pradesh Congress Committee Vice-President Prem Chandra Mishra
The Congress Vice-President’s itinerary in Bihar will be finalised in a couple of days, he said.
Gandhi visited Bihar on April 1 and campaigned for Nikhil Kumar, the Congress candidate from Aurangabad parliamentary
Mishra, however, maintained silence when asked whether Rahul Gandhi would share dias with RJD supremo Lalu Prasad during his forthcoming visit to Bihar for electioneering.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The BPCC Vice-President hit out at BJP prime ministerial nominee Narendra Modi for refusal to commit himself on providing special status to Bihar, saying it reflected the “anti-Bihari mindset” of Modi.
He has offered to give special package to Bihar if the NDA government came to power, which the Congress has been doing for all these years of UPA rule, Mishra said and questioned the BJP leader’s right to seek votes from the
people of Bihar.
Meanwhile, in a boost to the Bihar Congress, Trinamool Congress Party’s state unit president Sanjeev Kumar Singh and his supporters joined the party at a function at Sadaqat Ashram.