Union Minister for External Affairs Salman Khurshid, who is already in the line of fire over his ‘impotent’ remarks against Bharatiya Janata Party prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, has more reasons to worry.
Slamming the veteren Congress leader, party vice president Rahul Gandhi has said that he does not approve of the comments by Khurshid against the Gujarat Chief Minister.
Talking to mediapersons in the national capital, the Gandhi scion criticised Khurshid for his statements.
At an election meeting in Farrukhabad on Tuesday, Khurshid had said, “We don’t accuse you (Modi) of killing people… Hamara aarop hai ki tum napunsak ho. (Our accusation is you are impotent). You could not stop the killers.”
On Wednesday, as the BJP raged, the minister said there was no word more appropriate for describing Modi’s situation in 2002: “I am not his doctor… I have no business to be saying what his physical condition is. The word impotent is used in the political vocabulary to show somebody is incapable of doing something. Either you admit you are strong and fully capable and what happened was done deliberately, or say I made a lot of efforts but did not have the capability. If there is no capability, what is it called? Is it not called impotency?”
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Reacting to Khurshid’s statement, the BJP had asked the Congress leader to have control over mind and tongue.