Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi conducted a road show stretching to over 11 km in the city and sought votes for Ashok Singh, his party’s nominee for the Gwalior Lok Sabha constituency.
The Congress Vice President arrived at the Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Airport here around 5 pm last evening and drove straight to the Mata Mandir Square.
Gandhi, began his roadshow from Mata Mandir Square in a black car, accompanied by Ashok Singh.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Singh is pitted against Madhya Pradesh BJP president Narendra Singh Tomar who had contested the 2009 Lok Sabha polls from the neighbouring Morena constituency.
Union Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia was expected to accompany Gandhi during the roadshow, but he could not as he was busy with campaigning in his Guna constituency.
At the end of the road show, Congress Vice President shook hands with some party workers and greeted others before
leaving for the airport.