Even as Varun hit back at her for her remarks that he has gone “astray” and should be shown the right path, Priyanka said she would not have forgiven her child if he had did something like this.
She was apparently referring to Varun contesting on a BJP ticket in the elections.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“This is not a family tea party. It is an ideological war. Would not have forgiven my child, if he did something like this,” she told reporters on a day Varun filed papers as BJP candidate from Sultanpur adjacent to Amethi Parliamentary seat represented by Rahul Gandhi.
Priyanka said she was “not upset” over the leak of the video in which she had spoken about Varun and maintained that those were her views.
She said she did not speak to Varun after her remarks were leaked.
Varun today hit back at Priyanka, suggesting that she crossed the “lakshman rekha of decency” with her remarks that he has gone “astray” and stressed that his “decency and large-heartedness” should not be construed as a weakness by anyone.
Asked about the BJP attack on Congress President Sonia Gandhi for her appeal to people, Priyanka said, “That’s because they don’t like what she says and it is very clear, what the election is, as it is the fight for the heart of India and they don’t like to hear that.”