BJP leader Arun Jaitley on Friday took a snipe at Priyanka Gandhi saying by using somehwat impolite language against Narendra Modi, she has succeeded in “robbing the brother from being in the limelight” and pushed him “out of the frame”.
“Ostensibly intended to attack Narender Modi daily in somewhat impolite language, the sister has succeeded in robbing the brother from being in the limelight. Attack Modi was the strategy but ‘dilute Rahul’ is the consequence…
“Having pushed the brother out of the frame, the sister has to realize that there is much more in politics and the country than only ‘our family’,” Jaitley said in an article.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The BJP leader also charged the Congress with showing desperation, saying the likelihood of a BJP-NDA government at the Centre headed by Narender Modi has resulted in courtesies and rationality slipping out of the Congress’s campaign.
Jaitley also urged his own partymen and supporters to concentrate only on three issues – development, leadership and stability.
“Visibly losing the vote of India the Congress created an impression that the heart and idea of India are still a Congress property. The argument did not cut much ice.
“The eclipse of Rahul Gandhi as the defacto Prime Ministerial candidate of Congress is virtually complete. When he was not seen as being able to deliver, the mother stepped in. The focus has now shifted to the sister,” he said.
Jaitley said there is a streak of “misguided aggression” in the Congress, as it was trying to leave the voters more and more confused.