BJP leader Arun Jaitley on Friday took a snipe at Priyanka Gandhi saying by using somehwat impolite language against Narendra Modi, she has succeeded in “robbing the brother from being in the limelight” and pushed him “out of the frame”.
“Ostensibly intended to attack Narender Modi daily in somewhat impolite language, the sister has succeeded in robbing the brother from being in the limelight. Attack Modi was the strategy but ‘dilute Rahul’ is the consequence…
“Having pushed the brother out of the frame, the sister has to realize that there is much more in politics and the country than only ‘our family’,” Jaitley said in an article.
The BJP leader also charged the Congress with showing desperation, saying the likelihood of a BJP-NDA government at the Centre headed by Narender Modi has resulted in courtesies and rationality slipping out of the Congress’s campaign.
Jaitley also urged his own partymen and supporters to concentrate only on three issues – development, leadership and stability.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Visibly losing the vote of India the Congress created an impression that the heart and idea of India are still a Congress property. The argument did not cut much ice.
“The eclipse of Rahul Gandhi as the defacto Prime Ministerial candidate of Congress is virtually complete. When he was not seen as being able to deliver, the mother stepped in. The focus has now shifted to the sister,” he said.
Jaitley said there is a streak of “misguided aggression” in the Congress, as it was trying to leave the voters more and more confused.