Attacking Narendra Modi, Union minster External Affairs Preneet Kaur on Saturday said the “Modi hype” created by the SAD-BJP alliance was a fallacy and the BJP prime ministerial candidate did not stand for constructive development.
An aggressive Preneet lashed out at Modi for talking against Prime Minister Manmohan Singh during his election rally at Punjab on Saturday.
“Modi forgets to mention in his speech the shabby treatment extended to senior BJP leader L K Advani, Modi practices politics of centrism and has no room for democratic voices,” she said.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
She also accused Modi of his “myopic” vision.
She took on Modi for allegedly doing nothing for the Sikh farmers in Gujarat, where his government has gone in appeal in the Supreme Court to oust them from state.
She also said Modi practiced an economic policy which would directly benefit the big industrial houses.
While Modi is “smooth talking” that he will develop Punjab, the BJP Prime Ministerial candidate seems to ignore the fact that Narco terrorism is being patronized by his allay SAD in the state and the kingpin of the drug trade.
On Saturday after ruling for seven years Prakash Singh Badal, while singing praises is misleading the farming community of Punjab by saying that river waters will be linked, she said.
“It was Congress party which called a special session of the assembly and dissolved all prior water agreements with Haryana and Rajasthan. Water is our biggest asset and livelihood in the state,” she said.
Preneet said that it was dismaying “Jingoism” in his speeches.