Attacking Narendra Modi, Union minster External Affairs Preneet Kaur on Saturday said the “Modi hype” created by the SAD-BJP alliance was a fallacy and the BJP prime ministerial candidate did not stand for constructive development.
An aggressive Preneet lashed out at Modi for talking against Prime Minister Manmohan Singh during his election rally at Punjab on Saturday.
“Modi forgets to mention in his speech the shabby treatment extended to senior BJP leader L K Advani, Modi practices politics of centrism and has no room for democratic voices,” she said.
She also accused Modi of his “myopic” vision.
She took on Modi for allegedly doing nothing for the Sikh farmers in Gujarat, where his government has gone in appeal in the Supreme Court to oust them from state.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
She also said Modi practiced an economic policy which would directly benefit the big industrial houses.
While Modi is “smooth talking” that he will develop Punjab, the BJP Prime Ministerial candidate seems to ignore the fact that Narco terrorism is being patronized by his allay SAD in the state and the kingpin of the drug trade.
On Saturday after ruling for seven years Prakash Singh Badal, while singing praises is misleading the farming community of Punjab by saying that river waters will be linked, she said.
“It was Congress party which called a special session of the assembly and dissolved all prior water agreements with Haryana and Rajasthan. Water is our biggest asset and livelihood in the state,” she said.
Preneet said that it was dismaying “Jingoism” in his speeches.