To mark the NDA government’s 100 days in power, the Prime Minister’s Office has directed secretaries of 10 key ministries to launch a publicity blitz in the first week of September, including detailed press conferences.
Sources said that at a meeting last week, the PMO asked the secretaries to launch a publicity drive and complete it by September 8.
Each ministry has been asked to hold a press conference, to be addressed by the minister concerned, to talk about its performance in the first three months, prepare a video presentation as well as a PowerPoint presentation to list its achievements and the changes that have been made since coming to power.
The press meets will include a question and answer session.
The 10 ministries include Finance, Home Affairs, Human Resource Development, Drinking Water & Sanitation, Railways, Ministry of Environment and Forests, Ministry of Personnel, Corporate Affairs and some other infrastructure ministries. The series will begin with the Finance Ministry.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Officials said the next phase would include the remaining ministries.