To mark the NDA government’s 100 days in power, the Prime Minister’s Office has directed secretaries of 10 key ministries to launch a publicity blitz in the first week of September, including detailed press conferences.
Sources said that at a meeting last week, the PMO asked the secretaries to launch a publicity drive and complete it by September 8.
Each ministry has been asked to hold a press conference, to be addressed by the minister concerned, to talk about its performance in the first three months, prepare a video presentation as well as a PowerPoint presentation to list its achievements and the changes that have been made since coming to power.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The press meets will include a question and answer session.
The 10 ministries include Finance, Home Affairs, Human Resource Development, Drinking Water & Sanitation, Railways, Ministry of Environment and Forests, Ministry of Personnel, Corporate Affairs and some other infrastructure ministries. The series will begin with the Finance Ministry.
Officials said the next phase would include the remaining ministries.