RJD President Lalu Prasad on Saturday allegedly threatened the officer in-charge of a police station for seizing a campaign vehicle of a Congress candidate. The Kisanganj district administration is seeking direction of Election Commission to register a case against the RJD chief.
Superintendent of Police Manoj Kumar said that the RJD president, while addressing an election meeting at Thakurganj Saturday, used threatening words against the officer in-charge of Thakurganj police station for seizing Asrarul Haque’s vehicle last night.
The district administration is sending a video of the meeting of Lalu Prasad to the Election Commission. Based on instruction of the EC, FIR can be lodged against the RJD chief, the SP said.
He said the district administration has learnt about similar threatening words used by the RJD president against the OC while boarding helicopter after completion of the meeting and a video of it has also been sought for sending to the EC for appropriate action.
Prasad had alleged from the dais that the OC’s action of seizing the campaign vehicle and registration of a case was meant to demoralise the Congress and RJD workers in the polls.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
After withdrawal of JD(U) candidate Akhtarul Iman, Kisanganj is witnessing a direct fight between Congress’ Asrarul Haque and BJP’s Dilip Jaiswal in the poll slated for April 24.