Amid demands for a CBI probe into the death of former Rural Development Minister Gopinath Munde following a road accident, Union Minister Nitin Gadkari on Thursday said Prime Minister Narendra Modi will decide the course of action on the matter.
“On Wednesday, I spoke to the Prime Minister and Munde’s family. It is the Prime Minister who will decide the proper course of action on the matter and truth will prevail,” Road Transport, Highways and Shipping Minister Gadkari told reporters here.
Gadkari said if there is any doubt in the minds of people it should be cleared.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
Munde, a popular backward class leader from Maharashtra, died due to shock and hemorrhage following injuries to his neck and liver after a road accident in Central Delhi on June 3.
64-year-old Munde, who made his entry into the Union Cabinet for the first time last week, was on his way to the airport when his car was hit by another vehicle at Prithviraj Road-Tughlak Road intersection in the heart of the capital.
Various political leaders have demanded a CBI probe to ascertain the reasons behind his death.
Republican Party of India Chief Ramdas Athawale has demanded CBI inquiry into the death of the Union Minister.