Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday congratulated his closest confidant Amit Shah on becoming BJP President and expressed confidence that the party will become stronger under his leadership.
“My best wishes to Amit Shah on becoming the BJP President. I am sure that under his leadership, the party will expand and strengthen further,” he said.
The Prime Minister said “Amit Bhai started his journey as an ordinary Karyakarta (worker) and has repeatedly proved himself through tireless hardwork and determination.”
Modi thanked outgoing party President Rajnath Singh for his role in taking the party to “greater heights” and hoped BJP will accomplish its mission of creating a strong and developed nation with the help of party elders and workers.
“I would like to specially thank Rajnathji for his great leadership under which the party scaled new heights of success,” he said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The Prime Minister said that “with the blessings of party elders & selfless efforts of Karyakartas, BJP’s mission of creating a strong & developed India continues.”
The Prime Minister attended the meeting of the BJP Parliamentary Board, the party’s highest decision-making forum, that approved Shah’s appointment as party chief. He also garlanded Shah and gave him sweets.