Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday congratulated his closest confidant Amit Shah on becoming BJP President and expressed confidence that the party will become stronger under his leadership.
“My best wishes to Amit Shah on becoming the BJP President. I am sure that under his leadership, the party will expand and strengthen further,” he said.
The Prime Minister said “Amit Bhai started his journey as an ordinary Karyakarta (worker) and has repeatedly proved himself through tireless hardwork and determination.”
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
Modi thanked outgoing party President Rajnath Singh for his role in taking the party to “greater heights” and hoped BJP will accomplish its mission of creating a strong and developed nation with the help of party elders and workers.
“I would like to specially thank Rajnathji for his great leadership under which the party scaled new heights of success,” he said.
The Prime Minister said that “with the blessings of party elders & selfless efforts of Karyakartas, BJP’s mission of creating a strong & developed India continues.”
The Prime Minister attended the meeting of the BJP Parliamentary Board, the party’s highest decision-making forum, that approved Shah’s appointment as party chief. He also garlanded Shah and gave him sweets.