- Maha defeat for Congress
- Despite odds, a consolation
- NOTA beats smaller parties, tribals use it most
- Power shift: BJP may eye co-operative bodies next
- At 88, PWP MLA Ganpatrao Deshmukh wins his 11th Assembly polls
- Many BJP ‘imports’ fail election test despite Modi rallies
- Corruption taint spurs INLD debacle, Chautala scion loses
Plea to vote for ‘secular party’ splits Bollywood
of people, indicates that the fraternity is concerned about what may unfold if the BJP comes to power,” he said.
One of the signatories, director Hansal Mehta, who bagged a National Award for his film Shahid on Wednesday, said he supported the appeal as the secular voice of the arts may be lost. “I support the AAP, so the argument that the letter is a Congress propaganda does not stand,” he said.