Buoyed by the party’s strong showing in the general elections, BJP on Friday said the people of the country have rejected ‘dynastic’ rule while rewarding hard work.
“The politics of inheritance, the politics of dynasty and the politics of entitlement is being punished by the people of India and the politics of hard work, politics of initiative, the politics of achievement and accomplishment is being rewarded and that’s what they saw in the persona of Narendra Modi,” BJP national spokesperson Ravi Shankar Prasad said.
He said that going by the trends, BJP may get majority on its own in Lok Sabha. As per the latest trends, BJP-led NDA appears to be heading for a victory with the saffron party leading in 273 seats while its allies were ahead in over 50 seats.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“If the performance in Gujarat, Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh goes as a guide, let me assure that Modi’s government is the government of entire country,” Prasad said. Even Muslims have voted for the party, he said.