Claiming that people are fed up with Congress, its leadership and corruption, TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu on said they want to see Narendra Modi as the Prime Minister.
“Today, people want Modi…people are showing interest,” Naidu told reporters in response to questions as he arrived with his family to cast his vote at a booth here. “People are fed up with Congress, corruption and also leadership,” the former Andhra Pradesh chief minister said.
People are angry with corruption and want good leadership, he said.
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
TDP and BJP are fighting the Lok Sabha and Assembly polls together both in Telangana, where polling is underway on Wednesday, and Seemandhra, which goes to polls on May 7.
Terming elections in Telangana as “unique”, Chandrababu expressed happiness that people are coming forward voluntarily to vote and the “turnout is very high”. “People are taking the responsibility,” he added.