Claiming that people are fed up with Congress, its leadership and corruption, TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu on said they want to see Narendra Modi as the Prime Minister.
“Today, people want Modi…people are showing interest,” Naidu told reporters in response to questions as he arrived with his family to cast his vote at a booth here. “People are fed up with Congress, corruption and also leadership,” the former Andhra Pradesh chief minister said.
People are angry with corruption and want good leadership, he said.
TDP and BJP are fighting the Lok Sabha and Assembly polls together both in Telangana, where polling is underway on Wednesday, and Seemandhra, which goes to polls on May 7.
Terming elections in Telangana as “unique”, Chandrababu expressed happiness that people are coming forward voluntarily to vote and the “turnout is very high”. “People are taking the responsibility,” he added.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016