Latching on to Sharad Pawar’s attack on BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate, Congress on Monday said it’s “not a good news” for Narendra Modi as the NCP chief understands the mood of the nation.
“Sharad Pawar attacks Modi. Pawar Saheb understands the mood of the Nation as no one else. Not good news for Modi!,” party general secretary Digvijaya Singh tweeted.
His remarks came soon after Pawar launched a hard hitting attack on Modi.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Pawar had said at an election rally yesterday that “Modi must have deranged as he talks rubbish things and he is needed to be treated in a mental hospital.”
The Congress general secretary also took potshots at Modi over his attack on the party yesterday for fielding former Maharashtra Chief Minister Ashok Chavan, who had to resign over the Adarsh Housing Society Scam in the state.
Singh reminded Modi of the the re-induction of former Karnataka Chief Minister B S Yeddyurappa, who faced corruption charges.
Referring to Modi’s remarks yesterday that Congress was shameless in nominating Chavan, Singh said, “Chavan has no case in Court, Yedyurappa facing corruption charges in Court yet Modi doesn’t talk about Yedurappa. Who is shameless ?
Singh also said, “Modi continues to have convicted Minister in Cabinet yet not SHAMELESS! MODI LOGIC”.