Latching on to Sharad Pawar’s attack on BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate, Congress on Monday said it’s “not a good news” for Narendra Modi as the NCP chief understands the mood of the nation.
“Sharad Pawar attacks Modi. Pawar Saheb understands the mood of the Nation as no one else. Not good news for Modi!,” party general secretary Digvijaya Singh tweeted.
His remarks came soon after Pawar launched a hard hitting attack on Modi.
Pawar had said at an election rally yesterday that “Modi must have deranged as he talks rubbish things and he is needed to be treated in a mental hospital.”
The Congress general secretary also took potshots at Modi over his attack on the party yesterday for fielding former Maharashtra Chief Minister Ashok Chavan, who had to resign over the Adarsh Housing Society Scam in the state.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Singh reminded Modi of the the re-induction of former Karnataka Chief Minister B S Yeddyurappa, who faced corruption charges.
Referring to Modi’s remarks yesterday that Congress was shameless in nominating Chavan, Singh said, “Chavan has no case in Court, Yedyurappa facing corruption charges in Court yet Modi doesn’t talk about Yedurappa. Who is shameless ?
Singh also said, “Modi continues to have convicted Minister in Cabinet yet not SHAMELESS! MODI LOGIC”.