Meetings with party workers, interactions with people at their residences and attending numerous phone calls – the final day before polling was a busy one for Congress candidate and incumbent MP Pawan Kumar Bansal.
He started his day with a meeting over breakfast where a few people had gathered to meet him. Later, few local leaders visited Bansal’s house to update him about their respective areas.
Bansal interacted with party workers who gathered at his house. A tent has been pitched in the lawn of his residence where people waited to meet him. Some have arrived just to tell him that they have been supporting him for two decades and would continue to do so.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
In between his wife Madhu Bansal reminds him that he has not taken medicine for his sore throat.
Meanwhile, some organisations also announced their support for him. These included the Christiam associations in the city. Bansal expressed confidence saying that the party would emerge victorious in the elections. “I have worked for the people of the city. As many as 10 new trains were started in one year which has not happened in a long time.
Schools have been upgraded, health facilities have improved and there are several demands of the residents that are under consideration,” he said.