With Varun Gandhi dropped as General Secretary by BJP president Amit Shah who constituted his new team of office-bearers Saturday, party secretary Siddharth Nath Singh said the party will surely look into his calibre and position him accordingly.
“There are many opportunites in the party, in the government and I am sure the party will look into his calibre and adjust him accordinly,” Singh said.
Asked why there was no representation from West Bengal in Shah’s newly-constituted team, Singh said “let me put it this way, you must have seen Narendra Modi by now, he doesn’t want representation of states to be the hallmark. He believes in India as one. He looks at India as 125 crore”.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“This is a problem in political thinking, that someone has to come from Bengal, some from UP. Modiji looks at India as one. The best talent which is in Bengal should be retained here to fight Mamata Banerjee. If I take the leadership away, then who will fight her here”? said Singh.