“Pakistan is repeatedly violating ceasefire and it should avoid it. India has generally not violated ceasefire. As far as India is concerned, we want to keep good relations with our neighbouring countries,” Singh said in Jaipur.
The Minister was in the city to address the heads of police training academies of the country at the national symposium at the Rajasthan Police Academy in Jaipur.
He said that there was a huge list of remarkable work done by the Union government in 100 days during which the country was able to strengthen its position at the international level.
“We have several achievements of the 100 days of governance to highlight and I do not want to compare them with the previous government.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
“The biggest achievement was that after formation of the government and becoming of Narendra Modi Prime Minister, India’s credibility and reputation in the international community has increased,” he said, while rejecting that there was any faction in the government.
“There is no faction, but action in our government,” he commented.
About the visit of Prime Minister Modi to Japan, he said that it was successful and has strengthened the ties between the two countries.