AIMIM leader Asaduddin Owaisi on Sunday said that his party will contest from 25 seats in the Muslim-dominated Seemanchal region of Bihar.
- AIMIM’s Owaisi demands 3-year jail term to those calling Indian Muslims ‘Pakistani’
- PM Modi, BJP laid red carpet for those who targeted kids, says Asaduddin Owaisi
- Shoe hurled at AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi in Mumbai rally
- Owaisi in Bihar: Muslims don’t buy his religious pitch
- In fact: The importance (or lack of it) of Asaduddin Owaisi in Bihar
- Asaduddin Owaisi’s Kishanganj rally makes JD(U), RJD and Congress nervous
Addressing a well-attended rally in Kishanganj, he said that “some parties have been getting Muslim votes in the name of secularism and by creating fear among Muslims” and asked Muslim voters to identify such parties.
He announced that former RJD MLA Akhtarul Iman will contest from Kishanganj as the AIMIM candidate.