Released on bail after being arrested in the Geetika Sharma suicide case, former Haryana minister Gopal Kanda has shifted his attention to the Haryana assembly polls.
Having floated his own political outfit — Haryana Lokhit Party — a couple of months back, Kanda has decided to field candidates in all the 90 assembly seats. His party has launched an aggressive advertisement campaign to woo voters.
Stating that the Geetika Sharma suicide case would not have any effect, Kanda, who was released on bail in March this year, said, “The people of Haryana will support me and prove that these were all false allegations.”
He claimed his party already has 12 lakh members. “It was due to this response that we decided to go it alone, without forging any alliance,” he said. Kanda said he would contest from Sirsa, while his younger brother, Govind, would be the candidate from Rania.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More