BJP Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi now has another contender for the Varanasi Lok Sabha seat -“Osama Bin Laden”.
Meraj Khalid Noor, lookalike of slain al-Qaeda chief Osama Bin Laden has announced his decision to enter the fray from the temple town to what he claims, is to check “communal forces” spreading its tentacles in the country.
Noor who hails from Patna earned popularity when he campaigned for Ramvilas Paswan-led LJP and Lalu Prasad’s party RJD earlier wearing the attire of Osama, and sporting long beard like him.
He has floated his own group now named “Ram India” for establishing communal harmony in the country.
Alleging that the two leaders “used him” for their own political gains, Noor said on Sunday that he has decided to float his own group to take the fight for continuation of communal harmony in the society.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Addressing his members, Noor made the announcement on Saturday to contest against Modi at Varanasi.
He announced that he will file his nomination a day before his “target” (Narendra Modi) on April 23 at Varanasi.
Noor, a businessman-turned-politician who is tall and bears uncanny resemblance to the former al-Qaeda chief has appealed to his supporters particularly the Muslim youth to accompany him to Varanasi for the big fight.
He said that it is not a question of win or loss in the polls but “our aim is to not let a divisive force take root in the holy place of Varanasi known for brotherhood between Hindus and Muslims.”