Hitting out at the party for seeking additional security to his younger brother MK Stalin, suspended DMK leader MK Alagiri today said only those who have done something wrong would need more security.
“Only those who have done something wrong need security. My security is my supporters,” he said in response to DMK asking Centre to upgrade Stalin’s security, especially in the backdrop of sibling rivalry and with the leader turning out to be its star campaigner for the ensuing Lok Sabha polls.
He further said that no one had approached him for any sort of compromise.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Alagiri said he had been told that the party was mulling issuing him show cause notice (asking why he should not be expelled) and wondered if it was any compromise.
The suspended DMK leader declined to make any comment on DMDK.
His remarks against DMDK founder Vijayakant and a possible alliance between the two parties, had proved to be his undoing, resulting in his suspension from the party.
Alagiri also denied having said that he would make public evidences regarding violations in the DMK party elections on his birthday on January 31.
On the incidents of burning his effigy in various places, he said “those who burn my effigy are celebrating my birthday in advance”.
He said no body had approached him for peace talks. “When they (DMK) have issued me notice, how will they come for talks?”, he asked.