The Puducherry unit of Bharatiya Janata party (BJP) on Monday said those who were hoarding black money and evading income tax alone raised the banner of revolt against the Centre’ move to combat corruption and fake currency, through demonetisation.
President of Puducherry unit of BJP, V Saminathan in a release said that those who were honestly paying income tax were all praise for Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s initiatives.
“Only those hiding black money were up in arms against it,” he alleged.
Saminathan further stated that one was at a loss to understand the “dual stance” the Puducherry Chief Minister V Narayanasamy was adopting in his reaction to the demonetisation measure.
“While holding agitations with the DMK against demonetisation in Puducherry, Narayanasamy has also been showering praises on the Centre on various counts during his meeting with the Central Ministers in Delhi,” he alleged.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The BJP has launched a drive to collect signatures from not less than one lakh people in the Union Territory to enlist their cooperation for the current crusade by the Centre against black money.
The drive which commenced yesterday would go on till December 10, he said.