Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Wednesday took a swipe at Narendra Modi asking where should he complain after his chopper was delayed.
The question was posed by Omar, a day after the BJP Prime Ministerial candidate attacked the Centre alleging a “conspiracy” over flight delays hitting his poll campaign in Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh.
“My helicopter was two hours late yesterday but I didn’t think anything of it,” the Chief Minister tweeted. “Now it’s raining today. I smell a rat. Where should I complain,? he asked with a smiley.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Modi told a rally in Rewa in Madhya Pradesh on Tuesday that he was upset as the delays caused inconvenience to the people who came to hear him.
A few hours earlier at a rally in Bareilly in UP, Modi akso raised questions over the flight delays.
“This delay was not because of me. At the Delhi airport I sat from 9.30 AM onwards but our helicopter was not given permission to fly,” Modi said in Bareilly.
In its complaint to Chief Election Commissioner V S Sampath yesterday, BJP alleged “conspiracy” in the delay in Modi’s flight from Delhi to Bareilly on Tuesday that affected his election campaign as he reached hours behind schedule.
Omar also took on Smriti Irani, the BJP candidate from Amethi, saying that she seems to be “shellacked” even before Congress Candidate Rahul Gandhi could arrive in the constituency.
“Looks like Smriti Irani’s campaign has just been shellacked and it didn’t even need Rahul to visit Amethi,” Omar said.
Irani was also locked in a spat with AAP candidate Kumar Vishwas after she was nominated to contest from the high-profile seat.