Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Wednesday took a swipe at Narendra Modi asking where should he complain after his chopper was delayed.
The question was posed by Omar, a day after the BJP Prime Ministerial candidate attacked the Centre alleging a “conspiracy” over flight delays hitting his poll campaign in Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh.
“My helicopter was two hours late yesterday but I didn’t think anything of it,” the Chief Minister tweeted. “Now it’s raining today. I smell a rat. Where should I complain,? he asked with a smiley.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Modi told a rally in Rewa in Madhya Pradesh on Tuesday that he was upset as the delays caused inconvenience to the people who came to hear him.
A few hours earlier at a rally in Bareilly in UP, Modi akso raised questions over the flight delays.
“This delay was not because of me. At the Delhi airport I sat from 9.30 AM onwards but our helicopter was not given permission to fly,” Modi said in Bareilly.
In its complaint to Chief Election Commissioner V S Sampath yesterday, BJP alleged “conspiracy” in the delay in Modi’s flight from Delhi to Bareilly on Tuesday that affected his election campaign as he reached hours behind schedule.
Omar also took on Smriti Irani, the BJP candidate from Amethi, saying that she seems to be “shellacked” even before Congress Candidate Rahul Gandhi could arrive in the constituency.
“Looks like Smriti Irani’s campaign has just been shellacked and it didn’t even need Rahul to visit Amethi,” Omar said.
Irani was also locked in a spat with AAP candidate Kumar Vishwas after she was nominated to contest from the high-profile seat.