CPIM General Secretary Prakash Karat said that non Congress-non BJP political parties would contest the Lok Sabha polls together to prevent communal forces coming at the Centre.
Eleven political parties, including SP, will held a meeting in Delhi on Feb 25 where they will decide their next course of action about formation of third front, Karat told newsmen at Jolla village near here last evening.
Alleging that corporate houses were creating an atmosphere for BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narender Modi to win, he said BJP is not an alternative to Congress.
Karat also met riot victims camping in Jolla village and announced to construct Ekta colony to rehabilitate them. He laid the foundation stone for the project and said funds to a tune of Rs 54 lakh have been collected by his party workers for the building.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More