The filing of nomination papers by candidates for the four Rajasthan Assembly constituencies going for bypoll on September 13 will begin on Wednesday, an official of Chief Electoral Office said on Tuesday.
According to a notification issued by the EC, bypolls will be held in Nasirabad, Weir, Kota (South) and Surajgarh Assembly constituencies in the state on September 13, Chief Election Officer Dr Govind Sharma said.
The last date of nomination is August 27, scrutiny will be on August 28 and the last date of withdrawal of nominations is August 30, Sharma said.
Over 8.95 lakh voters would cast their franchise for the four Assembly seats slated to go for by-polls, he said.
Bypolls are necessitated in four Assembly seats of Rajasthan which fell vacant after the sitting MLAs were elected to Lok Sabha.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
BJP Legislators Sanwar Lal Jat, Om Birla, Santosh Ahlawat and Bahadur Singh Koli represented Nasirabad, Kota (South),
Surajgarh and Weir Assembly constituencies respectively and they were elected to Lok Sabha.