- Maha defeat for Congress
- Despite odds, a consolation
- NOTA beats smaller parties, tribals use it most
- Power shift: BJP may eye co-operative bodies next
- At 88, PWP MLA Ganpatrao Deshmukh wins his 11th Assembly polls
- Many BJP ‘imports’ fail election test despite Modi rallies
- Corruption taint spurs INLD debacle, Chautala scion loses
No scope for debate and dissent under Modi: Chavan
Maharashtra CM Prithviraj Chavan in conversation with Shubhangi Khapre.
swapping of Raigad seat, Chavan said he had met Antulay and apprised him of the changed political equations in the district. “We had a good discussion,” he said.