Senior BJP leader L K Advani on Saturday said there was no question of coming Lok Sabha elections throwing up a hung Parliament and he was optimistic that BJP will emerge as the single-largest party with its highest-ever tally so far.
Hitting out at the Congress for its mal-governance and corruption, Advani on Saturday predicted its lowest-ever tally for the national party which has dominated the country’s polity since independence.
“There is no question of a hung Parliament,” he said when asked about the outcome of the next Lok Sabha elections. Claiming that the situation was in favour of BJP this time around, the veteran party leader said he has never seen such an atmosphere for his party. “There has never been such a good atmosphere in favour of the BJP. There has never been such a bad situation for the Congress, one of the prominent political party in the fray. BJP will get the maximum score this time, which will be the highest ever in the history of the party,” he said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Attacking the Congress, he said, the political party which has dominated the country’s polity since independence will emerge as the “weakest” in the upcoming election and get its lowest-ever tally, probably never registered in its history.
Asked for reasons for such a state of the Congress, Advani said, “it is due to mal-governance, corruption and policy paralysis of the governments led by it.”
Advani was talking to reporters in the presence of Leader of Opposition in Lok Sabha Sushma Swaraj at the party’s headquarters here on Saturday.