With election surveys predicting BJP getting majority of Bihar’s 40 Lok Sabha seats and share of JD(U) going down, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar today discarded such polls and saying they are “entertainment items.”
“Survey based on opinion of 200-400 persons cannot be authentic,” he told reporters discarding the survey reports
beamed on television news channels.
“Such surveys are nothing but items of entertainment,” he said. Pointing at the survey reports, elated opposition BJP leaders have been going hammer and tongs against the JD(U).
Bihar has 40 Lok Sabha seats. Presently JD(U) has 20, BJP 12, Congress 2, RJD 3, two Independents and one seat, that of
Lalu Prasad, falling vacant after his disqualification following the conviction in the fodder scam case.
In an another incident of a mob rendering a person blind by pouring acid in his eye in Supual district, Kumar ordered a
probe into it and directed Principal Secretary Home to conduct an inquiry by a senior officer. A report from Supual said that two persons have been arrested in connection with the incident.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched