“It is in fact ‘chai pe chugli’ (backbiting over tea),” Kumar said in his caustic comments on social networking website Facebook.
The Bihar Chief Minister, whose aversion to his Gujarat counterpart is an open secret, said in fact people expert in “hawabazzi” (making inflated claims) indulge in gossiping over tea.
Kumar, who is the driving force of JD(U), led the break up with BJP over nomination of Narendra Modi as the party’s Prime Ministerial candidate. The separation left JD(U) alone in government in Bihar.
He said in his home state he has initiated a programme called “kam ki charcha” (discussion over work) in which people talk over good and bad things about the developmental works being undertaken in the state by his government.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
People across the world are talking about rapid strides Bihar is taking in recent days, Kumar said. Bihar has drawn appreciation from leading personalities like the Dalai Lama, Bill Gates and several other dignitaries from UK and European Countries, he said.
Leader of Opposition in Bihar Assembly Nand Kishore Yadav said the Chief Minister’s adverse comments reflect his “frustration” and proves he is suffering from “Modi phobia.”