“It is in fact ‘chai pe chugli’ (backbiting over tea),” Kumar said in his caustic comments on social networking website Facebook.
The Bihar Chief Minister, whose aversion to his Gujarat counterpart is an open secret, said in fact people expert in “hawabazzi” (making inflated claims) indulge in gossiping over tea.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Kumar, who is the driving force of JD(U), led the break up with BJP over nomination of Narendra Modi as the party’s Prime Ministerial candidate. The separation left JD(U) alone in government in Bihar.
He said in his home state he has initiated a programme called “kam ki charcha” (discussion over work) in which people talk over good and bad things about the developmental works being undertaken in the state by his government.
People across the world are talking about rapid strides Bihar is taking in recent days, Kumar said. Bihar has drawn appreciation from leading personalities like the Dalai Lama, Bill Gates and several other dignitaries from UK and European Countries, he said.
Leader of Opposition in Bihar Assembly Nand Kishore Yadav said the Chief Minister’s adverse comments reflect his “frustration” and proves he is suffering from “Modi phobia.”