“Only a person like him (Modi) can say what he has said about the terror attack at Bodh Gaya last year as he has a habit of seeing such incidents through communal eyes,” Kumar said at an election meeting in favour of JD(U) nominee Jitan Ram Manjhi, contesting on Gaya (SC) Lok Sabha seat.
“For the Gujarat chief minister, all terror incidents are handiworks of the minority community who, he dislikes like an eyeshore,” he said without taking Modi’s name in retaliation to Modi’s barb at him yesterday for failing to prevent serial blasts at Bodh Gaya due to ‘vote bank’ politics.
“Not only the Muslims, but he cannot stand an adversary like me… But I will continue to pinch him as I am an upright man who prides being a Bihari and an Indian,” the senior JD(U) leader said.
He slammed the BJP prime ministerial hopeful for his views and questioned how a person (Modi), who unabashedly professes communal politics, could become the prime minister of a country.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Kumar said that a leader must do positive things for his community to claim being its leader but Modi has not done anything for the betterment of the Extremely Backward Caste people in his state.
Kumar also rubbished Modi’s claims of a reduction in the inflow of foreign tourists in Bodh Gaya after last year’s serial blasts at the BJP leader’s rally and said on the contrary the temple town has received more tourists after the attacks.
Talking about Modi’s planned attack on him during his rallies in Bihar since last year, Kumar said that it could be because the BJP leader has taken him as a real obstacle to his prime ministerial ambitions.
He (Modi) treats me as well as the minority community as serious obstacle to his prime ministerial bid, Kumar said.