“Only a person like him (Modi) can say what he has said about the terror attack at Bodh Gaya last year as he has a habit of seeing such incidents through communal eyes,” Kumar said at an election meeting in favour of JD(U) nominee Jitan Ram Manjhi, contesting on Gaya (SC) Lok Sabha seat.
“For the Gujarat chief minister, all terror incidents are handiworks of the minority community who, he dislikes like an eyeshore,” he said without taking Modi’s name in retaliation to Modi’s barb at him yesterday for failing to prevent serial blasts at Bodh Gaya due to ‘vote bank’ politics.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Not only the Muslims, but he cannot stand an adversary like me… But I will continue to pinch him as I am an upright man who prides being a Bihari and an Indian,” the senior JD(U) leader said.
He slammed the BJP prime ministerial hopeful for his views and questioned how a person (Modi), who unabashedly professes communal politics, could become the prime minister of a country.
Kumar said that a leader must do positive things for his community to claim being its leader but Modi has not done anything for the betterment of the Extremely Backward Caste people in his state.
Kumar also rubbished Modi’s claims of a reduction in the inflow of foreign tourists in Bodh Gaya after last year’s serial blasts at the BJP leader’s rally and said on the contrary the temple town has received more tourists after the attacks.
Talking about Modi’s planned attack on him during his rallies in Bihar since last year, Kumar said that it could be because the BJP leader has taken him as a real obstacle to his prime ministerial ambitions.
He (Modi) treats me as well as the minority community as serious obstacle to his prime ministerial bid, Kumar said.