Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday claimed that his party will secure 100 seats in Lok Sabha election and that the next government cannot be formed without its support as he launched a fresh attack on Narendra Modi over his alleged links with Mukesh Ambani.
Addressing a rally here as part of a three-day road show in Uttar Pradesh, he accused Modi of maintaining silence on FDI in retail and accused BJP in Rajasthan of getting into a “setting” on the issue of Robert Vadra’s land deal.
Kejriwal said he will visit Gujarat from March 5 to 8 to see the so called development claimed by Modi in the state.
He also did not spare the ruling Samajwadi Party in Uttar Pradesh saying that there have been more than 100 riots in the state in the last two years. Targeting Mayawati’s BSP, he said voting for it is a waste because it amounts to voting for Modi.
“Only AAP can give an honest government. If you all, Hindus, Muslims and people from other castes come together and do not come under the poisonous influence of other parties, then I can assure you that this time your (people’s) government will be formed in the Centre.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“AAP is going to get at least 100 seats in the Lok Sabha elections. Moreover, we are going to get more seats than Congress. At least the government in Centre will not be formed without AAP’s support.
“AAP will help in forming the central government and we will change the face of the country,” said the 45-year-old former Delhi Chief Minister.
Kejriwal questioned Modi’s stoic silence over FDI in retail, alleging the principal opposition party has received money from a multinational retail firm.
“BJP was saying that when they would come in power, they would not allow FDI in retail. Congress had taken money from foreign companies and they were trying to bring them here, but BJP was opposing the move.
“However, three days back Modi did not speak on this issue when asked by people. Even before election, the setting has been done. It means BJP has received money from Walmart.”
Escalating his attacks on Modi, the AAP leader alleged that the former’s rallies are being “funded” by Mukesh Ambani.
“Modi is using Mukesh Ambani’s choppers and aeroplanes. I have pictures as proof. In public you say I used to sell tea. Howcome a tea-seller gets this many number of helicopters,” he questioned.