Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday claimed that his party will secure 100 seats in Lok Sabha election and that the next government cannot be formed without its support as he launched a fresh attack on Narendra Modi over his alleged links with Mukesh Ambani.
Addressing a rally here as part of a three-day road show in Uttar Pradesh, he accused Modi of maintaining silence on FDI in retail and accused BJP in Rajasthan of getting into a “setting” on the issue of Robert Vadra’s land deal.
Kejriwal said he will visit Gujarat from March 5 to 8 to see the so called development claimed by Modi in the state.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
He also did not spare the ruling Samajwadi Party in Uttar Pradesh saying that there have been more than 100 riots in the state in the last two years. Targeting Mayawati’s BSP, he said voting for it is a waste because it amounts to voting for Modi.
“Only AAP can give an honest government. If you all, Hindus, Muslims and people from other castes come together and do not come under the poisonous influence of other parties, then I can assure you that this time your (people’s) government will be formed in the Centre.
“AAP is going to get at least 100 seats in the Lok Sabha elections. Moreover, we are going to get more seats than Congress. At least the government in Centre will not be formed without AAP’s support.
“AAP will help in forming the central government and we will change the face of the country,” said the 45-year-old former Delhi Chief Minister.
Kejriwal questioned Modi’s stoic silence over FDI in retail, alleging the principal opposition party has received money from a multinational retail firm.
“BJP was saying that when they would come in power, they would not allow FDI in retail. Congress had taken money from foreign companies and they were trying to bring them here, but BJP was opposing the move.
“However, three days back Modi did not speak on this issue when asked by people. Even before election, the setting has been done. It means BJP has received money from Walmart.”
Escalating his attacks on Modi, the AAP leader alleged that the former’s rallies are being “funded” by Mukesh Ambani.
“Modi is using Mukesh Ambani’s choppers and aeroplanes. I have pictures as proof. In public you say I used to sell tea. Howcome a tea-seller gets this many number of helicopters,” he questioned.