Immediately after the 15-member delegation of the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) meets Mukherjee, Modi will call on the President at 3:15, President’s Press Secretary Venu Rajamony said.
The 63-year-old Prime Minister-to-be will meet the President in the company of NDA leaders after his election as leader of the grouping which will enable the President to appoint him to the post.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The NDA delegation will comprise BJP president Rajnath Singh and senior party leaders L K Advani and Murli Manohar Joshi.
Leaders from alliance partners will include Akali Dal’s Prakash Singh Badal and Sukhbir Singh, TDP leader Chandrababu Naidu, Shiv Sena’s Uddhav Thackeray, LJP leader Ram Vilas Paswan and Neiphu Rio of Naga People’s Front.