Immediately after the 15-member delegation of the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) meets Mukherjee, Modi will call on the President at 3:15, President’s Press Secretary Venu Rajamony said.
The 63-year-old Prime Minister-to-be will meet the President in the company of NDA leaders after his election as leader of the grouping which will enable the President to appoint him to the post.
The NDA delegation will comprise BJP president Rajnath Singh and senior party leaders L K Advani and Murli Manohar Joshi.
Leaders from alliance partners will include Akali Dal’s Prakash Singh Badal and Sukhbir Singh, TDP leader Chandrababu Naidu, Shiv Sena’s Uddhav Thackeray, LJP leader Ram Vilas Paswan and Neiphu Rio of Naga People’s Front.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review