NCP will not field any candidate for Beed Lok Sabha bypoll if BJP were to field a member of Gopinath Munde’s family, Sharad Pawar said here on Saturday.
He was speaking at an all party condolence meeting for Munde, former Union minister, who passed away after a road accident on June 3.
Pawar recalled Munde’s humble upbringing and his contribution to Maharashtra’s development.
Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh described Munde as a champion of poor and farmers. “I am sure that Mundeji’s daughter Pankaja will try to fill the void caused by his demise,” Singh said.
Shiv Sena president Uddhav Thackeray said both Munde and late Pramod Mahajan had ties with the Thackeray family. He assured Pankaja that he would always support her like a brother.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Smriti Irani, Piyush Goyal and Rajiv Pratap Rudy were among those present on the occasion.