1. Will leave no stone unturned in implementing roadmap outlined by the President in his address.
2. We will empower the poor to enable them to fight poverty and come out of it.
3. We are sincerely committed to bring down prices; it is our collective responsibility to ensure nobody sleeps hungry.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
4. Govt has to take strong action against incidents of violence against women like the recent one in UP.
5. Have to change our image as “Scam India” to “Skilled India.”
6. We have to convert development as mass movement like Mahatma Gandhi freedom struggle.
7. We have to do focussed activity to change lives of Muslims; they cannot be left behind in development.
8. Modi to Oppn: I don’t want to move forward without you, I don’t want to move ahead on basis of numbers but on the basis of collectivity.
9. We don’t believe in big brother attitude towards states; We believe in Cooperative Federalism.
10. There should be competition among states for development; I want to hear states saying they have left Gujarat behind.