1. Will leave no stone unturned in implementing roadmap outlined by the President in his address.
2. We will empower the poor to enable them to fight poverty and come out of it.
3. We are sincerely committed to bring down prices; it is our collective responsibility to ensure nobody sleeps hungry.
4. Govt has to take strong action against incidents of violence against women like the recent one in UP.
5. Have to change our image as “Scam India” to “Skilled India.”
6. We have to convert development as mass movement like Mahatma Gandhi freedom struggle.
7. We have to do focussed activity to change lives of Muslims; they cannot be left behind in development.
8. Modi to Oppn: I don’t want to move forward without you, I don’t want to move ahead on basis of numbers but on the basis of collectivity.
9. We don’t believe in big brother attitude towards states; We believe in Cooperative Federalism.
10. There should be competition among states for development; I want to hear states saying they have left Gujarat behind.
According to police, the woman executive was allegedly raped by 32-year-old Yadav on the night of December 5, 2014.