1. Will leave no stone unturned in implementing roadmap outlined by the President in his address.
2. We will empower the poor to enable them to fight poverty and come out of it.
3. We are sincerely committed to bring down prices; it is our collective responsibility to ensure nobody sleeps hungry.
4. Govt has to take strong action against incidents of violence against women like the recent one in UP.
5. Have to change our image as “Scam India” to “Skilled India.”
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
6. We have to convert development as mass movement like Mahatma Gandhi freedom struggle.
7. We have to do focussed activity to change lives of Muslims; they cannot be left behind in development.
8. Modi to Oppn: I don’t want to move forward without you, I don’t want to move ahead on basis of numbers but on the basis of collectivity.
9. We don’t believe in big brother attitude towards states; We believe in Cooperative Federalism.
10. There should be competition among states for development; I want to hear states saying they have left Gujarat behind.