Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Thursday alleged that “affection” for Muslims of BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi was merely a show off and the people should not believe the BJP leader.
“Modi was remembering Muslims at the time of Lok Sabha elections, but in reality his love for Muslims was merely a show off,” Yadav said while addressing an election rally here.
Modi yesterday had said that Muslims would start liking him when they meet him.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
The UP Chief Minister said the people should not believe such BJP leaders.
Alleging that BJP’s existence continues due to the wrong policies of Congress, he said this election was a different kind of election.
While on one side there were communal forces, on the other side there were people of socialist thinking and now it was upto the people to decide, he said, and claimed that only SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav can ensure welfare of the country.
His wife and MP Dimple Yadav said Gujarat was being projected as a model state, which was a wrong notion and the reality was totally opposite.
She said the SP would perform better and Mulayam Singh Yadav would be the Country’s Prime Minister after the Lok Sabha polls.