Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Thursday alleged that “affection” for Muslims of BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi was merely a show off and the people should not believe the BJP leader.
“Modi was remembering Muslims at the time of Lok Sabha elections, but in reality his love for Muslims was merely a show off,” Yadav said while addressing an election rally here.
Modi yesterday had said that Muslims would start liking him when they meet him.
The UP Chief Minister said the people should not believe such BJP leaders.
Alleging that BJP’s existence continues due to the wrong policies of Congress, he said this election was a different kind of election.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
While on one side there were communal forces, on the other side there were people of socialist thinking and now it was upto the people to decide, he said, and claimed that only SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav can ensure welfare of the country.
His wife and MP Dimple Yadav said Gujarat was being projected as a model state, which was a wrong notion and the reality was totally opposite.
She said the SP would perform better and Mulayam Singh Yadav would be the Country’s Prime Minister after the Lok Sabha polls.